Strategies for Becoming a More Effective Healthcare Leader
How to think clearer, behave wiser, achieve better results.
Click on the video to learn more about the Nov 18th leadership training!
Your Leadership Effectiveness Process
I hope you’re excited about the opportunity before you—the chance to expand your leadership effectiveness. I will facilitate a process as follows:
- A couple of weeks prior to the training you will complete an assessment to discover your primary leadership dimension with The 8 Dimensions of Leadership book map.
- During the training your will
- Learn about the psychological drivers, motivations, and “blind spots” typical of leaders with your style.
- Reflect on what really matters most in your leadership development right now.
- Once you identify the dimension(s) in which you’d like to grow, learn leadership lessons to help you get there.
More About the 8 Dimensions of Leadership
The 8 Dimensions of Leadership helps you identify your primary leadership dimension. Whether you are a Pioneering, Energizing, Affirming, Inclusive, Humble, Deliberate, Resolute, or Commanding leader, the book helps you understand the psychological drivers, motivations, and “blind spots” characteristic of your style.
But no single leadership style will take you all the way. A Humble leader may have a hard time making tough decisions. A Commanding leader may run roughshod over potential allies. The assessment book map will detail the lessons directly from The 8 Dimensions of Leadership that all leaders can learn from each style, enabling you to craft a multidimensional approach to becoming the leader you aspire to be.
Read Aheads to Prepare You for the Event
- Chapter 1 of ‘The 8 Dimensions of Leadership (You will receive a personal copy of the book)
- DiSC 363 for Leaders White Paper
- 8 Dimensions Leadership Map Sample