The Five Behaviors of A Cohesive Team:
Your Leadership Team Can Become More Effective
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is an assessment-based learning experience that helps people discover what it takes to build a high-performing team. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to develop a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge—for your people, the team, and the organization.
The Single Most Untapped Competitive Advantage is Teamwork
To gain this advantage, teams must:
- Trust one another
- Engage in Conflict around ideas
- Commit to decisions
- Hold one another Accountable
- Focus on achieving collective Results
What is the Program Designed to Do?
The program helps intact teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
An intact team s a relatively small number of people (from three to twelve) who meet on a regular basis and are collectively responsible for results.
Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of their team members— based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
Outcomes of Productive High Functioning Teams
- Makes better, faster decisions.
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members.
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict.
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in.