How to bring out the best in yourself in spite of the day-to-day chaos
Effective leadership begins with the willingness and ability to lead yourself. To lead yourself, you must first clarify your thoughts on leadership. By solidifying your thinking, you will gain a greater understanding of how personal behaviors positively and negatively affect you followers and hinders you from achieving better results faster.
You will also gain personal insight from various assessments and leave with a greater self-awareness and knowledge of your strengths as well as an action plan for improvement. Upon completion of the training, you will be required to develop your leadership point of view which serves as a roadmap for guiding your behavior in all situations both good and bad.
- Resolve Conflict Within Yourself
- Increase Confidence in Decision Making
- Effectively Manage Your Reactions to Others
- Focus Time and Energy on What You do Best
- Clearly Communicate Your Leadership Point of View
- Improved Working Relationships
- Increased Credibility With Others
- Better Outcomes with Greater Efficiency
- Develop Your Leadership Point of View and Share With Your Team
- Optional – Complete the DISC 363 for Leaders Profile to Learn How Others see Your Behavior